Saturday, April 18, 2009

Phenomenal!

Yes, it´s continued to be a phenomenal several weeks here at the Ranch. Don´t have time for a full post now, but a couple quick updates via photos:


I almost stepped on this, but my tico (Costa Rican) friend Gino warned me in the nick of time.

Apparently this is the ¨small one¨...we´re going to see the big ones in a couple weeks.



















I´ve been doing lots and lots of singing lately, and a little song writing too. The famous Al Smith and I recorded an original song called ¨Hope for the Flowers¨(based on the book--its in the OConnor room at the Farm) in the church on Easter Sunday, and have been working on some others...what a joy.



Ranch folk enjoying a carnival after an away soccer game.










And the shitter is finally up! Look at those gorgeous rafters...


That´s all from me for now. Love you all!

2 comments:

Carla said...

Hiya, Booger! Just checked out your blog... saw the update on Facebook. What a beautiful place! You'll have to share some of your recipes with me. Sounds like you're having quite an experience. I want to hear your singin' when you come back. :)

Carla said...

oh, PS. We're getting into kefir too... aren't those bacteria cool?