Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Booger is Back

After a 2 ½ year hiatus, I’ve decided to begin blogging again. My last foray in this niche of the world wide web was in 2005 as I updated family and friends of my cycling across the country adventures. I’ve been doing lots of seeking, soaking in, belly laughing, journeying and growing since those Bike and Build entries, from two intensely rich and challenging years doing home repair in West Virginia, to more recent adventures ranging from playing with straw in Mexico to hanging with my nephew in Virginia. I think the “blog medium” will be a good way to share visual and verbal bits of past adventures as well as future ones. But I’d like to get the disclaimer out of the way from the start: I have no expectations (frequency, eloquency, etc) of myself with this, so you might as well chuck yours in the compost bucket too!

1 comment:

Patrick said...

Compost bucket?! Pfaw. My expectations are headed straight to the landfill! Take that, tree-lubber! ;)